Sales Project Manager
Live on the cutting edge of technology and innovation. Engage with leaders in industries shaping the future and building a better world. Call on the leading players in microelectronics, semiconductor, telecommunications, pharmaceutical and other exciting industries. Create the sales platform for one of the world’s top inventory management solutions providers. Join the creative team of industry professionals at IMS.
IMS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of UTi Worldwide, a global supply chain management company.
We specialize in providing advanced Inventory management solutions, most notably for MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Operations) of advanced manufacturing companies. We also develop outsourced purchasing activities to help our clients to save money, increase free cash flow, and focus on bringing their businesses to the next level.
From the strategically located Mesa, Arizona headquarters, IMS coordinates international activity in North America, Europe and APAC.
The Sales Project Manager (PM) will be hired as a US-based employee of the company. S/he will be responsible for the execution of our global sales program, which includes the following:
1. Leveraging her/his personal network and the IMS marketing program to engage with decision makers in targeted companies. The Sales PM is expected to make contact and present the IMS proposal, identify client needs, and adjust an offering that will kick-off the sales process.
2. Managing the sales process, including, but not limited to, conducting meetings with key stake holders, creating the network, writing proposals, and, critically, to “prepare the ground” for the closure of deals.
3. Keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports, including daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual analyses.
4. Focusing on companies with US headquarter, yet ready to travel, both domestically and Internationally.
5. Recommending changes and/or adjustments to the IMS service by evaluating results and competitive developments.
6.Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional social media forums.
1. Proven sales experience in diverse environments for at least 10 years.
2. Solid network within relevant business segments.
3. Sharp sales instincts and ability to lead sales process to closure.
4. Excellent presentation and communications skills.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to rapidly create solid professional relationships.
6. Independent self-starter with ability to learn “on the fly.”
7. Flexibility to travel up to 40% of the time (domestic & international)
8. Preferred location – IMS office, Mesa (Arizona), as part of the headquarters team
Please send a brief introduction and your resume to [email protected]
Tuesday, February 3, 2015